Halong Cruise and Sapa tour 3D3N
DAY 1: HANOI - HALONG (LUNCH; DINNER)
- 08:10-08:30AM: Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter), departure to Halong bay.
- 10.00: Have a short break about 20 minuttes
- 12.00: Arrive at Bai Chay, Halong Tourism harbour.
- 12.15: Transfer by tender to the Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink.
- 12.30: Start cruising to visit Ha Long Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and check in your cabin.
- 13.00 - 14.00: Have lunch - enjoy deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu.
- 14.30: Transfer by tender from boat to Surprising Cave (Sung Sot Cave). Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes.
- 16.00: Enjoy kayaking or relaxing on the cruise.
- 18.00: Have cooking class on the cruise.
- 19.00 - 20.00: Have dinner - enjoy Vietnamese food.
- 21.00 - 23.00: Evening activities: sing karaoke, join squid fishing or relax on the sundeck, sightsee Halong Bay at night. Overnight on the the cruise
DAY 2: HALONG - HANOI (B;L;D)
- 6.00: Starting your day with taichi on the sundeck.
- 7.15: Have a breakfast 8.00: To Ti Top island. Climb to the top of Titop, sightseeing Halong Bay’s panorama view or relaxing, swimming at the Ti Top beach.
- 9.30: Return to the boat. Check out cabins. Enjoy relaxing & have a sunbathing on sundeck while our boat is back on different route
- 10.45: Enjoy Set Menu served in dining room while seeing the bay scenery when we approach the pier (passing Fight Cocks, Incense Burner, Stone Dog) (Or have lunch at restaurant near Halong Harbour).
- 12.00:Transfer by tender to the pier and relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation
- 12.20: Transfer back to Hanoi. You will arrive in Hanoi approximately at 16:30. Have dinner and tranfer to the train station for the night train to Sapa.
DAY 3: HA NOI - SAPA - CAT CAT (Lunch, Dinner)
- Arriving in Lao Cai Station at 6.00 am, you will be picked up by our guide for transfer to Sapa for breakfast and relax. We will trek around Cat Cat Village of H’Mong Tribe in the valley, located at about 2km from Sapa Townlet, Sapa District.
- Have lunch on the way. After that we will visit Cat Cat Village, you will have an opportunity to admire a lively and colorful picture. Cat Cat residents are not only good at the brocade weaving craft, but manipulating gold and silver jewelry. Their products are fairly sophisticated, especially jewelry for women. Beside the magnificient landscape, you can visit some local families to join with their traditional custom.
- At 4.00 pm, we will move back to Sapa for dinner.
- After dinner transfer back to the train station for the night train to Hanoi.
Tour cost including train tickets:
Options: Group tour (for private tour please contact us for the best price)
Price (USD per person)
Cruise 2* in Halong + train ticket 6 sleeper
Cruise 3* in Halong+ train ticket 4 sleeper
Cruise 4* in Halong+ train ticket 4 sleeper
Inclusions: Train tickets Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi - Welcome drink (tea, café), candy at our office. - Free wifi, water, wet tissue on Sapa Express Bus - Transportation as programme - Accommodation (Cruise in Halong ) - English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced) - Meals as mentioned on itinerary (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner) . - Entrance fees according to programme (Cat Cat village, Ham Rong mountain)..
Excluded : Drink, Personal expensies , guide tip
Needed things : sun cream, insect repellent, hat, sunglasses, trekking boots.