3 days 2 nights
Paloma Private Cruise 3 days 2 nights
Click here for details of Paloma Private Cruise
Day 1 Ha Noi - Bai Tu Long Bay - Cap La - Tra San (L/D)
12.30: Arrive at Paloma office, Halong City. You will be welcomed by our crew members at cruise’s office where you can get some coffee and tea and prepare to check-in. You will be transferred to our cruise by a tender. Transferred by tender to Paloma Cruise – enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check in cabins and begin your cruise.
13.30: Having lunch – delicious Vietnamese set menu. Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
14:00 - 16:00: Cruise to Cap La. Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
17:00: Back to junk for swimmingor relaxation. Sunset party on the way back to angchor area.
19.15: Dinner is served either inside or outside depending on weather conditions
Day 2 Cap La - Cong Dam - Vung Vieng - Cong Do (B;L;D)
06.15: Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served
07.00: Paloma weighs anchor to sail through the bay and pass by several beautiful places. Early breakfast in the dinning room.
09.00: Start cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
09.30: Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam. Go swimming in the crystal water.
12.30: BBQ lunch is served on beach (depend on the weather or tide levels).
14.00: Visit Cong Dam Fishing Village by a rustic rowing boat, meet the local people and pass through the lagoons.
16.00: Cruise to Vung Vieng fishing village. Fish with the local people and learn about local fishing techniques
17.00: The vessel cruises back to Cong Do for second overnight . Happy hour (Sunset party).
21.00: Relaxing on your cabin or join the on board activities as squid fishing. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat. Happy Hour! Buy two drink - get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)
Day 3: Cong Do - Vung Vieng Floating Village -Hon Gai Habour (B, L)
07.30: Enjoy the fresh air and gentle breezes of the bay in the morning while having breakfast on board.
08.00 Have breakfast in dinning room. 08.00 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village. Disembark and travel on the sampans rowed by the local people. They will be your guides through their fishing village where you can meet the locals, visit the school. See at first-hand what life is like living on the water.
10.00: Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please remove all of your belongings from the cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10:30: Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after lunch. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11.45: Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the Paloma Office while waiting for getting on Van back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi around 4:30 PM.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- In line with our responsible vision of tourism, please note that we do not include the most popular caves of the bay in our program. We consider that they are an insult to heritage preservation.
- On the way to Halong and back to Hanoi, we will stop at a place with food, beverages and souvenirs for sale. This is not to trick you and that will be the only times of the whole trip you may feel in the tourism mass. But that is the only place on the way, where you, your driver and your guide can use clean toilets without being forced to buy anything. Thanks for your understanding.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood.... Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport numberand visa expiry date for all passengers.
- The FOC rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for one children sharing a cabin with two adults (No extra mattress), limited to one child per cabin.
- Two children below 12 staying in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price. Children from 12 years older will be charged the same as adults.
- Extra bed is available with additional charge at 20$ /night (upon your request)
Things to bring & to know:
- Passport with valid visa
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent, swimming suites
- Bring something warm to wear [From December till March]
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service
- We advise you that you should leave your luggage at your hotel or our office in Hanoi.
- Low season (From 01st May to 30th Sep): US$ 1170 / 2 pax
- High season : US$ 1250 / 2 pax
Note: If your group has less or more than 2 pax, kindly contact us for the best price for your private trip.
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Luxury Cruise through Halong bay
- All meal on board (3 lunchs, 2 dinners, 2 breakfast)
- Cooking demonstration
- Fishing equipment
- 2 Sunset parties
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms
- Daily fresh fruit in rooms
- English speaking guide on boat
- Tax, service charge, Insurance on board
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Round trip shuttle bus ( 20 USD/ person/ two ways)
Halong Athena Cruise 3 days 2 nights
The journey from the legendary Ha Long Bay to the less-traveled Bai Tu Long Bay will give you a unique,...
Halong Alisa Cruise 3 day 2 night
Driving to the Halong Bay through the lush, scenic Red River Delta Cruising overnight on a modern steel junk, the,...
Majestic Cruise 3 day 2 night
MAJESTIC HALONG CRUISE is the first 3-star cruise on Halong Bay operators a Unique and Difference Journey. With destinations: Van,...
Halong Starlight Cruise 3 day 2 night
Starlight Halong Luxury Cruise cabins are elegantly decorated and offer all the amenities of home. Each spacious room offers a,...
Halong Carina Cruise - Halong in Style
Unlike most cruises in Ha Long Bay, Carina Cruise benefits from being one of the more intimate junks. With just,...
Halong Stellar Cruise - Halong in Style
Stellar cruise offers a one-of-a-kind experience aboard the traditional oriental-style boat. Our crews provide you with first-class service throughout the,...