3 days 2 nights
Halong Carina Cruise - Halong in Style
(Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay - Lunch – Maze cave – Isolated peaceful lagoon for swimming – Local wine appetizer – Dinner – Onboard night activities)
- 07.45 – 08.15 approx - Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up - Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta - Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
- 12 – 12.30 approx - Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing - Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind - Set sail as lunch is served - Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Maze cave
- Arrive at Maze cave (hang Mê Cung), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a maze.
- Reach to the peak point of the cave for a breath taking panoramic view of the bay
- Back to the boat, our cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon for swimming or just simply relaxing on the boat with our spa service and mingle in the picturesque seascape.
- Heading back toward the sleeping area Early evening
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
(Tai chi – Breakfast – Day and Night cave – Pearl farm – Lunch – The natural Ba Trai Dao beach – Dinner – Free time for activities)
06:30 - For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
Local breakfast served
Transfer to smaller boat to explore Day and Night cave and pearl farm. Guided kayaking, swimming, a pristine natural cave lapped by the turquoise water
12:00 approx Lunch is served on board
Afternoon: Discover Ba Trai Dao (three peaks islet) or sunbathe on one of the natural secluded beaches (private, wild and fresh air). You also can take kayaking, swimming or snorkeling - Return to your cruise, take time to refresh and relax
Early evening: Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset - An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
After dinner, reward yourself with a tasteful cocktail, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, squid fishing….
(Tai Chi - Breakfast – Vạn Giá floating fishing village – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 Local breakfast is served
08:00 - Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community - Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi. Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
No of Cabins
Double or twin cabin (per person in US$)
Single cabin (in US$
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board (03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts)
- Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Welcome drink
- Tai Chi
- Cookery demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local rowing boat
- Shuttle bus (round trip)
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi on dining room
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Click here for details of Halong Carina Cruise
Halong Athena Cruise 3 days 2 nights
The journey from the legendary Ha Long Bay to the less-traveled Bai Tu Long Bay will give you a unique,...
Halong Alisa Cruise 3 day 2 night
Driving to the Halong Bay through the lush, scenic Red River Delta Cruising overnight on a modern steel junk, the,...
Majestic Cruise 3 day 2 night
MAJESTIC HALONG CRUISE is the first 3-star cruise on Halong Bay operators a Unique and Difference Journey. With destinations: Van,...
Halong Starlight Cruise 3 day 2 night
Starlight Halong Luxury Cruise cabins are elegantly decorated and offer all the amenities of home. Each spacious room offers a,...
Halong Carina Cruise - Halong in Style
Unlike most cruises in Ha Long Bay, Carina Cruise benefits from being one of the more intimate junks. With just,...
Halong Stellar Cruise - Halong in Style
Stellar cruise offers a one-of-a-kind experience aboard the traditional oriental-style boat. Our crews provide you with first-class service throughout the,...