Halong Bay 01 Day Trip- Deluxe Phoenix Cruiser
Am: We come to pick you up at your hotel from 8h00 for 3.5 hours bus ride through the country side of the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Water buffalos, paddy fields (rice transplanting time: February and June) and daily Vietnamese farmer life are on both sides of the way.
Pm: Arrive in Halong City around noon, we board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the centre of the bay. Fresh seafood lunch (vegetable menu available) is served while the boat is gliding out. Get ready for exotic photos and absorbing the most magnificent natural splendors, limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islands highlighted with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Duck (quick swim is an optional choice), Finger, Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs.
Stopping for a rowing boat trip around Ba Hang Floating village then keep cruising to the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise on the way back to Ha Long harbor, our waiting vehicle transfers you back to Hanoi. Trip ends at your hotel around 20h00-20h30pm.
- Scenic drive through the Red River Delta
- Stunning view from traditional wooden junk
- Four hours cruise in the World Natural Heritage Site of Halong Bay
- Fabulous seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available) onboard while cruising among thousands of islets
- Explore limestone cave with gorgeous stalactites and stalagmites
What to bring:
- Original passport
- Water, favorite snacks
- Money for drinks on boat (beer, wine)
OUR PRICE: US$ 57/person
Our price includes:
- Round Trip Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by shuttle bus; English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- 04 hours cruising (including Thien Cung cave)
- One bottle of water on bus
- One soft drink/bottle of water on boat
- Seafood lunch on boat (vegetarian menu available)
- Optional requested services
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list