3 days 2 nights
Halong Au Co Cruise 3 days 2 nights
Click here for details of Halong Au Co Cruise
There is no better way to experience the most stunning scenery of one of the most beautiful bays recognized as a world heritage by UNESCO than aboard The Au Co, the most refined vessel in the Gulf of Tonkin. From Halong Bay to Bai Tu Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay, the 3 day/ 2 night voyage offers countless opportunities to explore the most exotic and magnificent destinations and glimpse into the daily life of local people.
- Accommodation in luxurious cabin while cruising among the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay
- Visit floating village of Vung Vieng by rowing boat
- Explore the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay
- Swim and kayak at secluded white sandy beaches
- Fusion lunches and dinners
DAY 1: HALONG BAY – BAI TU LONG BAY (L/D)
The first day of your cruise provides an introduction to the amazing scenery of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. Cruising through Halong Bay will literally take your breath away.
After cruising to the east of Halong Bay, enjoy a relaxing tour of guided kayaking or swimming in Vung Ha area, boasting isolated beaches and nature at its best before cruising into the geological park of amazing Bai Tu Long Bay.
Back to The Au Co to learn about the role of tea in Vietnamese culture with a tea ceremony then enjoy Happy Hour with “Buy One Get One Free”: Beer, House wine (by the glass), Soft drinks, Long drinks, Cocktails. Savour five elements’ dinner. After that, enjoy squid fishing from the main deck. The boat will anchor for the night in a peaceful location.
DAY 2: BAI TU LONG BAY, LAN HA BAY and HALONG BAY (B/L/D)
Start the day with Tai Chi - physical movements designed for relaxation, balance and health - on the sundeck of the boat while enjoying the panorama. After breakfast on board, visit Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat in 01 hour.
Savour a delicious lunch in the Halong Restaurant while the ship cruises towards Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island for walking excursion in the national park of Cat Ba Island and visit of The Au Co organic farm.
Back to The Au Co to enjoy Happy Hour and Cooking Demonstration then a sumtupous seafood BBQ. The ship anchors at Drum Cave.
DAY 3: HALONG BAY (B)
Halong Bay, designated a UNESCO world heritage site for its limestone rock formations, is home to about 2,000 isles and islets of different shapes and sizes, creating a truly breath-taking seascape. Halong Bay is also attractive for beautiful beaches on the small islands. Awake early and join the Tai Chi session to help you feel fresh for the guided tour of Sung Sot cave, the most beautiful cave with many photo opportunities. Note there are about 715 steps to climb (optional). On the way back to port, enjoy breakfast and take a last glimpse of the beautiful scenery from the bar or sundeck.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
Price until 31st Sep, 2014:
- Based on Double/Twin Deluxe cabin: US$ 475 per adult (single supplement: US$ 225)
- Based on Double/Twin Grand Deluxe cabin: US$ 500 per adult (single supplement: US$ 238)
- Based on Double/Twin Executive cabin: US$ 520 per adult (single supplement: US$ 245)
- Based on Double/Twin Long Quan Suite cabin: US$ 755 per adult (single supplement: US$ 360)
- Based on Double/Twin Au Co Suite cabin: US$ 850 per adult (single supplement: US$ 405)
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fees
- Cabin on board with A/C, private bathroom
- 2 lunches, 2 dinners and 2 breakfast
- Tax, services charges, insurance on board
- Round trip Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by shuttle bus: 35 USD per adult
- Visa, Spa and other services not mentioned above
- From 1-6 year-old, sharing room with parents: Free
- From 6-12 year-old, sharing room with parents: US$ 80 (maximum 1 child per 2 adults
- 2 children under 12 year-old using 1 cabin: 75% as adult
- Children more than 12 year-old: as adult
Halong Athena Cruise 3 days 2 nights
The journey from the legendary Ha Long Bay to the less-traveled Bai Tu Long Bay will give you a unique,...
Halong Alisa Cruise 3 day 2 night
Driving to the Halong Bay through the lush, scenic Red River Delta Cruising overnight on a modern steel junk, the,...
Majestic Cruise 3 day 2 night
MAJESTIC HALONG CRUISE is the first 3-star cruise on Halong Bay operators a Unique and Difference Journey. With destinations: Van,...
Halong Starlight Cruise 3 day 2 night
Starlight Halong Luxury Cruise cabins are elegantly decorated and offer all the amenities of home. Each spacious room offers a,...
Halong Carina Cruise - Halong in Style
Unlike most cruises in Ha Long Bay, Carina Cruise benefits from being one of the more intimate junks. With just,...
Halong Stellar Cruise - Halong in Style
Stellar cruise offers a one-of-a-kind experience aboard the traditional oriental-style boat. Our crews provide you with first-class service throughout the,...