Bhaya Legend Cruise 3 days 2 nights
Day 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
Depart from Hanoi for Halong Bay. Noon: Check-in at Tuan Chau Marina, Tuan Chau Island.
Embark on Bhaya Legend and enjoy a welcome cocktail while slowly sailing to Bai Tu Long, passing the setting for the movie Indochine, Mat Quy and Am Tich Islets. Savor a delicious fresh seafood lunch.
Bhaya Legend cruises to Vung Ha beach. Then enjoy a guided kayaking tour or a refreshing swim in the Bay’s emerald waters or sunbath on the pristine white sandy beach.
Join in a cooking class (book in advanced) and watch the sun set over enchanting Halong Bay while cruising to the overnight anchorage near Cong Do area.
Candlelit set-menu dinner onboard, retire to your cabin.
Day 2: HALONG BAY - BAI TU LONG BAY
Enjoy the sunrise, the lapping waves, the fresh sea air, the gentle breeze or get up at your leisure. A hot breakfast is available on request.
During the breakfast on board, cruise towards Vung Vieng floating fishing village, nestled among the limestone peaks, unaffected by ocean waves or strong winds. Visit the village by kayak or small rowing boat to see the daily lives of the locals up close.
Savour a delicious lunch in the restaurant while the ship cruises towards further area in Bai Tu Long Bay.
In the afternoon, enjoy a guided kayaking tour, or refresh yourself with a swim, in the Dau Heo Beach or Ba Cua Beach, a remote part of the Gulf of Tonkin, boasting isolated beaches and nature at its best.
The vessel then cruises to an overnight anchorage. Set-menu dinner and overnight onboard.
Day 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI
Breakfast is served onboard. The crew will ready the vessel to sail to Thien Canh Son cave. The pathway to Thien Canh Son Cave is set below the forest canopy and a stone cliff, so travellers have the feeling they are climbing towards heaven.
Return to Bhaya Legend. A brunch is served onboard. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
Bhaya Legend returns to Tuan Chau Marina at 11 am. Arrive back in Hanoi at 3 pm.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advanced registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
- No charge for cancellations made more than 07 days prior to cruise departure
Charter Rates for Bhaya Legend I with 1 cabin:
- From 01st Jan to 30th Apr 2014 & 01st Oct to 31st Dec 2014: US$ 1284 / 2 pax
- From 01st May to 30th Sep 2014: US$ 1200 / 2 pax
Note: If your group has less or more than 2 pax and you want to enjoy Bhaya Legend II, III, IV, please contact us for the best price.
- Three day private charter of Bhaya Legend in luxurious suite with large window and en-suite bathroom.
- Accommodation in Bhaya Suites.
- Visit to fishing village and pearl farm.
- Welcome cocktail on arrival.
- 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 1 breakfast and 1 brunch.
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee onboard.
- Complimentary use of kayak.
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages and personal expenses.
- All services not clearly included.