Paloma Private Cruise 2 days 1 night
Day 1 Ha Noi - Bai Tu Long Bay Archipelago (L,D)
Day 2 Bai Tu Long Archipelago - Ha Noi
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- In line with our responsible vision of tourism, please note that we do not include the most popular caves of the bay in our program. We consider that they are an insult to heritage preservation.
- On the way to Halong and back to Hanoi, we will stop at a place with food, beverages and souvenirs for sale. This is not to trick you and that will be the only times of the whole trip you may feel in the tourism mass. But that is the only place on the way, where you, your driver and your guide can use clean toilets without being forced to buy anything. Thanks for your understanding.
- Meals: Vietnamese menu. Would you please advise us any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport numberand visa expiry date for all passengers
- The FOC rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for one children sharing a cabin with two adults (No extra mattress), limited to one child per cabin.
- Two children below 12 staying in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price. Children from 12 years older will be charged the same as adults.
- Extra bed is available with additional charge at 20$ /night (upon your request)
Things to bring & to know
- Passport with valid visa
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent, swimming suites
- Bring something warm to wear [From December till March]
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service
- We advise you that you should leave your luggage at your hotel or our office in Hanoi.
- Low season (From 01st May to 30th Sep): US$ 650 / 2 pax
- High season : US$ 700 / 2 pax
Note: If your group has less or more than 2 pax, kindly contact us for the best price for your private trip.
Costs Include :
- English Speaking Guide on boat.
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Luxury Cruise through Halong bay
- All meal on board (2 lunchs, 1 dinners, 1 breakfast)
- Cooking demonstration
- 1 Sunset party
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Tax, service charge, Insurance on board
Costs exclude :
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Round trip shuttle bus ( 20 USD/ person/ two ways)