INDOCHINA SAILS- 2 days 1 night
See more about:
- The cruise will bring to you a wonderful crusing in Halong bay with luxury antique accommodations, with perfect service proved by the crew.
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls
- Cruising through Bai Tu Long Bay, trekking or swimming at Soi Sim island.
- Visiting the Sung Sot cave....
Good for :
- Couples, honeymooners, friends, expats and Vietnamese
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in style.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong (L;D)
- 08:30: Pick up from your hotel then transfer to Halong (optional)
- 11.30 Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier.
- 12.15 Transfer by tender to the boat – enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
- 12.30 Check in and begin cruising to Halong Bay.
- 13.00 Lunch is served - enjoy deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu Lunch.
- Massage service available beginning after lunch and throughout the cruise. Please book in advance with your Cruise Manager.
- 14.45 Transfer to Titop Island. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach and climbing the steps to the top of the mountain on the island for fantastic views and photo opportunities. Water and towels will be supplied.
- 15:45 Return to the boat and sail for about one hour to our second stop – Cua Van Floating Fishing Village, the largest fishing village in Halong Bay.
- 17.00 Arrive at the fishing village. There are two options for visiting the village, by kayak or by sampan. For those who do not wish to kayak we will travel by tender and then transfer to small bamboo boats (sampans) rowed by villagers. For those who wish to go by kayak the kayaking option is $10.00 per person (unless pre-booked). Kayakers will depart from the boat in two-seater, self-rowed kayaks and kayak to and through the village and back to the boat. A kayaking tour guide will lead the way.
- 18.00 Depart and sail for about 30 minutes to Luon Bo area, to anchor for overnight.
- 18.00 – 19.00 First of two Happy Hours! Buy one drink-get one free (wine by the bottle excluded).
- 19.30 Dinner is served.
- 20.45 Evening activities include: Happy Hour!, board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
- 21.00 – 22.00 Second Happy Hour! Buy one drink-get one free (wine by the bottle excluded).
- 23.00 End of Program for Day One.
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (B)
- 06.45 Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
- 07.00 Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes).
- 07.00 Arrive at the Surprise Cave area. There is a small fishing village here.
- 07.45 Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up about 150 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 150 steps and return to the boat.
- 09.00 Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier). Depart for Bai Chay/Halong pier.
- 09.30 Enjoy Breakfast in the dining room. We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
- 11.00 Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier. Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
PRICE: (US$ per person):
* Low season (May 1st - Sep 30th 2014)
- Based on Double/Twin sharing Superior Cabin: US$ 165 / adult; Single Superior Cabin: US$ 270 / adult
- Based on Double/Twin sharing Deluxe Cabin: US$ 188 / adult; Single Deluxe Cabin: US$ 305 / adult
- Based on Double/Twin sharing Suite Cabin: US$ 215 / adult; Single Suite Cabin: US$ 350 / adult
- Based on Double/Twin sharing President Cabin: US$ 243 / adult; Single President Cabin: US$ 415 / adult
* High season (01 Jan - 30 Apr & 01 Oct - 31 Dec 2014)
- Based on Double/Twin sharing Superior Cabin: US$ 185 / adult; Single Superior Cabin: US$ 305 / adult
- Based on Double/Twin sharing Deluxe Cabin: US$ 215 / adult; Single Deluxe Cabin: US$ 350 / adult
- Based on Double/Twin sharing Suite Cabin: US$ 233 / adult; Single Suite Cabin: US$ 395 / adult
- Based on Double/Twin sharing President Cabin: US$ 308 / adult; Single President Cabin: US$ 525 / adult
INCLUDED IN CRUISE RATES
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Lunch and Dinner
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast
- Conference Equipment (Charter only)
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
EXCLUDED IN CRUISE RATES
- Airfares, Round trip Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by shuttle bus (25 USD per person)
- Visa Arrangements
- Massage Services (please see massage menu in cabin)
- Kayaking (Ten dollars U.S. per person, when not pre-booked)
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon reques.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Things to bring
- Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
See more about: