Huong Hai Sealife Cruise 2 days 1 night
FIRST DAY: HANOI - HALONG BAY
7.45: Depart Ha noi to Ha Long by car (Optional)
12.15: Upon arrival at Ha Long city, Sip on a refreshing welcome drink upon check in before you begin your cruise through the bay.
12.30: Transfer to cruise ship.
12.45: Check in cabin, Start sail from Bai Tu Long Bay area, Feast on a delicious lunch as you cruise among beautiful of islets (Tea pot islet, Mat Quy –Monster Face islet, Yen Ngua islet, Man’s Head islet, Tortoise islet etc.
13.00: Lunch is served in the restaurant at the first deck.
15.30: Take in the charm and tranquility of the lagoon at Luon Cave onboard a traditional rowing boat.
16.15: Back onboard and continue cruising through limestone islets.
16.30: Visit Ti Top Island where you can enjoy swimming, kayaking(1) or walking up to the summit and admire a fantastic view onto Halong Bay.
18.00: Onboard the vessel, surrounded by a stunning setting in motion, attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking.
19.30: Gala Elegant dinner served onboard.
21.00: Evening activities: relax at leisure; enjoy our Movie Night, Board Games or our Massage & Spa services(2). Squid fishing and chatting with your partner, friends, family. Overnight on Ha Long Bay aboard Huong Hai Sealife Cruise.
SECOND DAY: HALONG BAY - HANOI
6.30: Tai Chi session on the sundeck at the break of dawn.
7.00-7.30: Coffee & tea with cookies and pastries available.
8.00: Explore Surprise Cave (Hang Sung Sot), one of the largest and most famous grottoes in the entire Halong Bay
9.30: Check out your cabin and settle bills.
9.30- 10.30: International breakfast buffet served in the restaurant
11.00: Arrive back at Ha Long city for disembarkation where your driver waits to take you back to your Hanoi. Trip ends
(1)Extra charges apply.
(2)Extra charges apply for Massages and Beauty Treatments.
Price: 170 USD per person (based on twin/double sharing cabin)
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- One welcome drink per passenger on board.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Complimentary mineral water in room
- Lunch and dinner as itinerary
- Morning tea, coffee and cake
- Farewell brunch in the last day of itinerary
- Kayaking on the 2nd day (applied for 3 days 2 nights itinerary only)
- In-house English or French speaking Tour Guide (reserved in advanced and subject to availability)
- Accommodation on Huong Hai Junk with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Insurance on board, Taxes and Service Charge
- Airfares, Car Transfers to and from Halong city
- Visa Arrangements
- Kayaking (2 days 1 night itinerary & on the 1st day of 3 days 2 nights itinerary)
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above