Halong Moonlight Cruise 2 day 1 night
DAY 01: HANOI – HA LONG BAY (L, D)
- 08:00: Hotel or private address pick up with our shuttle bus. Short break half way.
- 12:00: Arrive Ha Long Bay, transfer by tender to Moonlight Cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks. Check in your cabin and enjoy a real Vietnamese lunch while beginning your sail through the fairy land of Ha Long Bay, passing by Stone Dog islet, Incense Burner islet, Fighting Cocks, Swan islet, and Duck islet…
- 15:00: Drop anchor to explore Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave).
- 16:00: Enjoy kayaking and swimming or relaxing on the cruise.
- 18:00: Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with wine and fresh fruits.
- 19:00: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
- 21:00: Retire to your cabin, have a drink at the bar, sing karaoke, join the fishing excursion or play exciting games. Overnight on boat.
DAY 02: HA LONG BAY - HANOI (B, L)
- 07:30: Breakfast, coffee and tea served.
- 08:30: Sailing on the bay.
- 09:30: Checking out your cabin and relax on board while our cruise is slowly sailing on the bay.
- 10:00: Join cooking class demonstration (teaching you how to make our specialty, Spring rolls) on board.
- 10:45: Lunch is served on board (or at a local restaurant).
- 11:45: Disembark at the harbor, Ha Long city. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.
- 16:30: Arrival back at your hotel or home.
PRICE: US$ 88 per person (2 people/double - twin room)
US$ 108 per person (1 people/ single room)
Inclusions: Shuttle bus, English Speaking guide, Entrance fees, All meals on board, kayaking, room on board with A/C, private bathroom.
Exclusions:Drinks, personal expenses and other not-mentioned services