Glory Legend Cruise 2 days 1 night
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
08.00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong City through the paddy fields in the Red River Delta.
10.00: Stopover on the way for refreshments
12.00 -12.30: Arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf – Break and photo opportunities at Glory Cruises Marina Private Lounge, enjoy Welcome Drink
12.30: Transfer by tender to the boat, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13.00 -13.30: Check in and begin cruise. Enjoy deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu Lunch is served while the cruising through the bay.
15.00: Visit exciting Ba Hang fishing village, the village is free from busy roads and streets, electric lights, houses and high rise buildings. Instead, there are only herds of little boats and rafts. You will have the chance to discover the traditional culture and customs of the fishermen. Enjoy kayaking, relaxing on the cruise.
16.00: Return to the boat and join cooking class by Glory Cruise’s Chef. Time for relaxing on boat.
16.30: Time for relaxing on boat. Enjoy the Sunset Party on the Sun Deck.
17.00: Enjoy swimming on Soi Sim beach, If the weather permits, you can reach on the top of Soi Sim beach to have a panorama view of Halong Bay.
19.00: Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu Dinner.
21.00: Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar. Watching movies and many sorts of Vietnam cultural films. Relaxing and spending a romantic night on Glory Cruise’s music. Playing cards, chess are available, reading magazines in room and dining room. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing & fishing from the boat.
21.00 – 23.00: Happy Hour! Buy two drinks- get one free (wine by the bottle excluded).
23.00: End of Program for Day One.
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi
06.30: Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
07.00: Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes).
08.15: Transfer by tender to the Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat. Proper shoes are highly recommended.
09.00: Back to the cruise by tender, then check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
09.45: Buffet brunch (breakfast/lunch) or A la carte Menu while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier. We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11.45: Transfer by tender to the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew.
12.00 -12.30: Return from Halong to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
14.00: Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
16.00 -17.00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
- Based on double/twin Deluxe cabin (for 2 pax) : US$ 140 / pax (Single Supplement: US$ 40)
- Based on double/twin Premium Suite cabin (for 2 pax): US$ 155 / pax (Single Supplement US$ 50)
- Based on Tripple Family Suite cabin (for 3 pax): US$ 175 / pax
- Shuttle bus between Hanoi-Halong – Hanoi.
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins and Suites
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Lunch and Dinner
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast
- Conference Equipment (Charter only)
- All Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner, BR= Brunch)
- Beverages, Tips
- Government taxes
- Personal expenses
- Children less than 4 years of age are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 4 to 7 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 7 to 11 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a twin room
What to bring:
- Sun block
- Camera + Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- A wide brimmed hat
- Swimming costume
- Sun glasses