2 days 1 night
Alova Cruise 2 days 1 nights
Click here for details about Halong Alova Cruise
First Day: Hanoi - Halong bay - Overnight on Alova Gold Cruises (Meals: L, D)
07:45 - 8.30 am - Picking up guests from hotel/stay and starting to drive to Ha Long Bay
10:30 - Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
12:45 - Evening: Boarding Alova Gold Cruise & Cruising on the bay
- Welcome mocktail
- Safety briefing & check in cabin
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Kayaking & swimming at Ti Top Island or relaxing
- Cooking class and happy hour
19: 30 - Dinner with Vietnamese dishes & enjoying a romantic night at bar or doing squid fishing
Second day: Halong bay - Hanoi (Meals: B, L)
07:00 - 9.30 am:
- Wake up call
- Captain Breakfast
- Visiting Sung Sot cave
09:30 - Check out the room and clear the bills
10:00 - 12.30:
- Our chef shows how to carve vegetables into flowers
- Disembarking the cruise
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
12:30 - Get on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
14:00 - Short stop to stretch the legs
16:30 - Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
THINGS TO BRING& TO KNOW
- Passport with valid visa
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Sunblock or insect repellent
- Sport shoes & swimming suite
- Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service
- We do not accept credit card payments on board
- Outside beverage have applicable corkage fee
- Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Alova Gold Cruise
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 4:00pm & 5:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact me to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
- We will add 17 USD/ 1 person into the price for the booking with check-in date from 01-Jan-2014 based on the rule of Halong Bay Management board.
Price: 116 USD/ 1 person (double share)
Single supplement: 40 USD
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Old Quarter
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
- 1 night on Alova Gold Cruise
- English speaking guide for the duration of the trip
- 2 bottles of water per person in the bus
- All entrance as indicated in itinerary
- 1 hour kayaking
- Squid fishing available after 6PM
- Cooking class
- Visiting Sung Sot cave "Amazing Cave"
- Visiting Ti Top Island
- Complementary bottle of water in cabin and Welcome Mocktail Drink
- Vietnamese lunch [2x]
- Vietnamese dinner [1x]
- Captain Breakfast [1x]
- Safety instructions on board
- All indicated in our itinerary
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance & service charge
- Tips, personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Free of Charge for 01 child below the age of 5 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child per cabin only.
- 01 Child from 5 to 9 years old sharing cabin with two adults is charged at 50% based on adult rates, limiting to one child per cabin sharing bed with parents only.
- 01 Child from the age of 9 should pay as an adult.
- 02 children from 5 to 9 occupying 01 cabin are charged at 150% of adult’s rates.
Halong Athena Cruise 2 days 1 night
The journey from the legendary Ha Long Bay to the less-traveled Bai Tu Long Bay will give you a unique,...
Halong Alisa Cruise 2 day 1 night
ALISA – Princess of the Ocean – Expect More Than A Cruise! From our beginnings as a single story over,...
Majestic Cruise 2 day 1 night
MAJESTIC HALONG CRUISE is the first 3-star cruise on Halong Bay operators a Unique and Difference Journey. With destinations: Van,...
Halong Rosa Cruise 2 day 1 night
Founded in 2015, ATK Travel Company, offers a pioneering new generation luxury of vessel with both uncompromising quality,...
Halong Carina Cruise - Heritage Discovery
Unlike most cruises in Ha Long Bay, Carina Cruise benefits from being one of the more intimate junks. With just,...
Halong Stellar Cruise - Heritage Discovery
Stellar cruise offers a one-of-a-kind experience aboard the traditional oriental-style boat. Our crews provide you with first-class service throughout the,...