Aclass Legend Cruise 2 days 1 night
Day 1: Hanoi City - Halong bay
08h00-08:30: Hotel or private address pickup with our shuttle bus. Short break half way
11h30: Arrive Halong Bay, welcome drinks. Check in to your cabin and set sail through the Bay while lunch is served
14h30: Visiting Vung Vieng floating village located in Bai Tu Long bay by kayaking or local rowing boat
16h00: Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets for swimming and snorkeling
17h00: Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
17h30: Join Cooking class 19h00: Dinner is served in the restaurant 21h00: Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, internet access or play exciting games. Overnight on board
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi City
07h30: Breakfast, coffee and tea served, while sailing to Sung Sot cave
08h30: Drop anchor to explore Sung Sot cave (Surprising cave)
09h30: Back to our boat, relax before checking out
10h30: Lunch is served on board
11h45: Disembark at the harbor, Halong city. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
16h30: Arrival back at your hotel or home. Trip ended!
Aclass Legend Cruise’s Rate:
No of Cabins
Double or twin cabin
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board (02 Lunches, 01dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Shuttle bus (round trip);
- Complimentary bottled water
- Welcome drink
- Cookery demonstrations
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local rowing boat
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- English speaking guide
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet access
- On board insurance, tax and service charges
- Personal expenses;Beverages
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Additional information:
- Free of charge for 1 kid under 4 years old who share the room with parent.
- Children below 12 years old shared with parent: 75% charge of adult price.
- Children from 12 years old up will be applied as adult rate.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled or replaced by biking or trekking tour on Cat Ba Island due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.